2020 Small Fruits & Pruning Demo
Saturday, February 29, 2020
Morning session held in Extension classroom; pruning location on site @ 3815 Kelly Gap Road in Greeneville in afternoon.
Lunch is included in registration fee.
9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- 9:00-12:00 @ Extension Office
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch @ Extension Office included with registration
- 1:00-3:00 @ 3815 Kelly Gap Rd. Greeneville
$25.00 non-refundable fee
· Learn the fundamentals of small fruit and fruit and nut tree production practices.
· Learn to implement a consistent spray schedule to maximize productivity.
· Learn the basics of identifying and effectively controlling insects and diseases in your fruit crops.
Lunch included in registration fee.
Please note: If you are a 2020 Greene County Master Gardener training participant, this class is part of your curriculum training. Therefore, the fee is waived, and you are expected to attend. You are already registered!